Page Heading Text
New Client Development
- Designations and Licenses
- Advisor Representative under the Registered Investment Advisor firm of Naples Money Management, LLC.
- Resident insurance license in Florida and non-resident license in Ohio
- Former FINRA Licenses Series 7, 9, 10, 31, 63 & 65
Media Education & Entertainment
- BYU Management Society, Guest Speaker
- Zoo Aquarium Diver, Shark/Fish Feeder and Public Presenter
- Author and Presenter, "Accelerated Spanish Conversion" seminars
- National Speaker for Merrill Lynch, "Professional Development"
- Ohio State University Institute of Religion, Guest Lecturer
Past Boards and Community Involvement
- St. Matthew's House Mentor
- Rotary International
- Junior Achievement Instructor/Mentor
- Local Municipal Spanish Interpreter
- Boy Scouts of America Committee Chairman
- Sister City International, Member and Fundraising Chair
- Evergreen's "Circle of Advisors" Award
- Merrill Lynch's "Excellence in Retirement Services" Award
Married with 6 children and four grandchildren.